Wednesday, March 11, 2009

6x6 Scrapbook page

Every year we get together with my husbands family for the annual family reunion. We go to a local State park called "Starved Rock". We usually go around Easter if not on Easter weekend. We rent out a large gathering room and everyone gets a room of there own and it's like a mini vacation. We look forward to it every year because you know you will get to see everyone. New babies or family that lives out of state. It's also nice to see his Nana and papa because they are getting older and spending as much time as we can with them is wonderful. He has the nicest family. And I love them all.

I didn't take much pictures last year as my camera wasn't the best. But I got a new one for Christmas and I intend on using it as much a possible this year. So here are 2 pages I did. The first one is my daughter and her friend hugging the Totem Pole and the second one is my daughter and her friend and me and my cousin in-law walking the trails. Although there where 8 of us walking I haven't gotten them in the book yet. :) I am hoping to hit alot of the trails this year if the weather isn't bad. We are going up in April on Easter weekend.going up here just screams Spring to me. We have such a blast.





No comments: