Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Decorating the Tree...






So we put up the tree...we usually put up a fake tree but we decided last year what the hell...support our local business and buy a tree so we did. Loved it. Although I was afraid of my cats climbing it. They didn't. So anyways we decided to get another real tree this year only it was tied up and we couldn't see how wide it was...yeah it's huge. Alot bigger then I would of bought. I can't even put it in front of our window because it will take the whole thing up.
But it's an awesome tree in the corner. Had to move all the furniture around but hey ya do what ya gotta do. And I've already added some presents and my daughter was so excited. She doesn't believe in Santa anymore so in one way it's nice that I don't have to hide the presents but it stinks because it means she's not my baby anymore(pre-teen) :) I told her I still believe in Santa and she just gave me the look. Oh well what's a mom to do...

No comments: