Friday, August 29, 2008

Indoor Pond

So we decided to put in a pond in our basement. Well not really a basement we have a bi-level so it's still very much part of the house. Anyways...I have a pond in the back yard but since I live in the chica-land area I can't enjoy it all year round so what a better way to enjoy the soothing sound of water then in your house. So here it is. Not totally finished yet and still missing a lot of the fish but we want to add them slowly. I've been putting in 2 or 3 a day. We have a new kitten and she just loves it. My other cats won't go anywhere near that water. They run if you bring them by it. But the little one sits there and just tracks the fish. It's so cute.

Here it is. It measures 4 x 4 and is 2 feet deep.

Looking in the water.

Our kitty just tracking those fish.

Another top view. I love that I get to keep my lily pads all year.

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

What a wonderful idea!!! Your kitty is adorable.