Friday, July 18, 2008

Sad news

Well on Monday July 14th my husbands grandmother passed away. She was 90 years old! It has been very hard for us as we where both close to her. She will be missed!! Her wake is today July 18th, 2008 and her funeral is Saturday. :( There are so many things I wish I would of done and then it's to late.I'm glad my daughter had a chance to know her since she's an older kid. I know she will remember her.
I've decided that I am going to make teddy bear clothes out of some of her old clothes, buy the teddy bears and dress them and then give them to all the children for x-mas. Something they can remember gram with. Something they will always have of hers. I got this idea from one of the ladies I swap with and what a wonderful idea it is.
Well thanks for taking the time to read my sad story and I wish health and happiness for you all. Have a great weekend!!
You can find a memorial to her HERE if you are interested.

Rest in Peace gram we love you!
Virginia M. Altman
July 11th, 1918 to July 14th, 2008

No comments: